Shield your foot from bunionette pain with the FootSmart Expert Essentials Bunionette Shield
Bunionettes (Tailor’s bunions) are located on the outside of your foot where they can rub against shoes, causing you pain. These soft, flexible gel shields with concentric circles provide extra cushioning, helping relieve pain and preventing blisters from forming on the bunionette. The gel toe loop comfortably fits around the small toe to hold the shield in place.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Expert Essentials Bunionette Shield:
- Gel cushioning helps prevent friction, pressure and rubbing in shoes on the bunionette.
- Durable gel withstands wear over time.
- Contoured, concentric gel circles add extra cushioning and relief to the bunionette.
- Toe loop comfortably fits around the small toe to keep the bunionette shield in place during wear.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Expert Essentials Bunionette Shield:
- Material Content: TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) gel.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Sprinkle with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky to the touch.