FootSmart Digi-Cushions Regular protect painful toe corns
Don’t waste time with inexpensive drugstore corn and callus cushions that quickly wear out. Soft, gel-lined, patented Digi-Cushions fit securely to guard against toes rubbing painfully together. Can also be used on fingers.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Digi-Cushions Regular:
- Digi-Cushions mold to the skin, insulating toes against shock and pressure.
- Tubes are lined with a layer of patented polymer gel that provides superior protection for sensitive toes.
- Tubes can be trimmed to just the right length to ensure personalized fit.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Digi-Cushions Regular:
- Fits smaller toes best.
- Two 6" tubes can be trimmed to just the right length to provide a total of 12-14 individual cushions.
- Material Content: Polymer gel.
- Care: To clean inner polymer lining, turn inside out, apply soap and water to wash cloth, rub lining gently. Air dry. Do not bleach.
- Remove Digi-Cushions for 4 hours each day to allow skin to breathe.
- Made in USA.