Support and cushion your feet from heel to toe with custom-molded comfort in Foot Balance Women’s Narrow Width Full Length Quick Fit Custom Insoles
Getting custom-molded insoles doesn’t have to be an expensive or complicated process. These full-length, cushioned insoles give you two options. Follow the included directions to heat them in the oven for a quick fit. You can also simply start wearing the insoles in your shoes, and they’ll gradually conform to the shape of your feet. The insoles are slim, yet they provide firm support, helping to prevent overpronation and relieve pain in the arch and heel. The narrow width offers an improved fit for women with narrow feet.
Note: Start wearing insoles gradually to allow your foot muscles to adapt. Do not wash or machine dry. Do not expose to excessive heat.
Features & Benefits of Foot Balance Women’s Narrow Width Full Length Quick Fit Custom Insoles:
- Heat moldable insole conforms to the shape of your foot after being heated in the oven (directions included), creating a customized fit, cushioning and support.
- Insoles will also gradually mold to your feet over time without heat if desired.
- Firm support aligns the foot to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and relieve arch pain.
- Antimicrobial fabric wicks away moisture and promotes a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Insole can be trimmed to fit in most shoes.
Other Important Information About Foot Balance Women’s Narrow Width Full Length Quick Fit Custom Insoles:
- Material Content: polyester, EVA foam, thermoplastic polyurethane, compressed EVA foam.