Thermoskin Foot and Ankle Stabilizer lets you customize the support for relief from foot and ankle pain
This innovative foot and ankle stabilizer can be worn multiple ways to help relieve various foot and ankle injuries and conditions. The stabilizer supports the midfoot and allows the foot and ankle to move naturally, while preventing unnatural movement that can lead to pain or injury. Adjust the recall straps, which wrap over the foot, to help minimize pronation (foot rolls inward) or supination (foot rolls outward) and stabilize the ankle.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of Thermoskin Foot and Ankle Stabilizer:
- Multi-purpose stabilizer can be worn four different ways to treat various midfoot injuries.
- Foot stabilizer holds the rearfoot and forefoot and controls midfoot movement, helping relieve ankle pain and Achilles tendonitis.
- Side stabilizers help prevent ankle injuries and relieve acute ligament injuries and ankle sprains.
- Tarsal collar offers extra support for tarsometatarsal (midfoot) sprain and undisplaced metatarsal (forefoot) fracture.
- Use all four together for sinus tarsi syndrome, which can cause ankle pain, post foot fracture or combined ankle and midfoot sprains.
- Patented Trioxon® lining helps increase skin temperature for soothing heat therapy, yet offers breathability for added comfort.
Other Important Information About Thermoskin Foot and Ankle Stabilizer:
- Material Content: nylon, Trioxon lining, rubberized material.