You just might feel like you can do anything when your feet feel great in FitFlop Women’s Sling Sandals
Today women around the world wear FitFlop sandals to help diffuse underfoot pressure, absorb shock and reduce stress on joints. Patent-pending Microwobbleboard™ technology was created by a senior biomechanist at London South Bank University to activate certain leg muscles through three densities of EVA. A high-density heel absorbs shock in lower legs to help relieve joint stress. A low-density midsection creates slight instability, which increases lower leg muscle activation. A mid-density toe area helps increase stability. This casual presents a strappy look with criss-cross fabric webbing straps with a hook-and-loop backstrap for easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of FitFlop Women’s Sling Sandals:
- Microwobbleboard technology activates leg muscles, while helping relieve pressure underfoot and absorbing shock to help reduce stress on joints.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap allows you to customize the fit.
- Textured rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About FitFlop Women’s Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: fabric webbing upper, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.