FitFlop Women’s Short Hooper Ankle Boots are designed to help you get a workout while you walk!
Like all FitFlop shoes, this pull-on bootie features a patent-pending, triple-density Microwobbleboard™ midsole, developed by biomechanists at the Center for Human Performance at London South Bank University. Originally designed to activate leg and bottom muscles, studies show the FitFlop also offers excellent shock absorption and relief from underfoot pressure. A full-length zipper on the leather upper makes it easy to slip on / off.
Features & Benefits of FitFlop Women’s Short Hooper Ankle Boots:
- Biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole activates leg and buttock muscles and helps reduce back, knee and foot pain.
- Slimmer last (shape) and rounded toe offer a comfortable fit and a stylish look.
- Aegis®-treated microfiber lining fights foot odor.
Other Important Information About FitFlop Women’s Short Hooper Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.