Don't let cold weather hold you back! Get a workout while you walk in FitFlop Women’s Blizz Boots
FitFlop delivers the benefits of Microwobbleboard™ technology in a cozy boot! The nylon upper with lacing detail offers a sporty look while protecting feet from the elements with a waterproof membrane. The Microwobbleboard EVA midsole is engineered to increase muscle activity in your legs and glutes, and improve posture by reducing joint stress on your ankles, knees and back. The thick, microfiber-lined midsole also helps reduce foot pressure where you need it most, while the Aegis® antibacterial-treated footbed helps prevent odor. Rubber tread gives the outsole better traction for a steady walk.
Features & Benefits of FitFlop Women’s Blizz Boots:
- Biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole absorbs shock and activates leg and buttock muscles up to 30% more than a normal shoe.
- Treaded rubber outsole provides sure-footed grip for a steady walk, even in wintry weather conditions.
- Waterproof membrane keeps water out so feet stay dry.
- Polyurethane mudguard adds extra protection from the elements.
- Microfiber lining with Aegis treatment helps reduce foot odor.
Other Important Information About FitFlop Women’s Blizz Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 7".
- Material Content: synthetic nylon upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.