Finn Comfort Women’s Tilburg Slide Sandals deliver stretch right where you need it for bunion relief, plus foot-conforming support
European craftsmanship gives this triple strap slide its easy-going casual style, as well as plenty of comfort. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. Three hook-and-loop straps over the foot simplify customizing the fit of the premium, natural leather upper. Plus, stretch material in the big toe area gently “gives” around the toe joint to help reduce pressure—great for those with bunions, swelling or sensitive feet. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Tilburg Slide Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
- Stretch insert in the big toe area flexes and conforms to your foot, helping to reduce pressure on bunions.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Tilburg Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.