Finn Comfort Women’s Sylt Sling Sandals deliver anatomically correct comfort that gradually molds to the shape of your feet
Everything about this German-made casual sling sandal is designed with comfort in mind! The anatomically correct insole, with a pronounced metatarsal arch, is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for a customized fit from heel to toe. The insole also offers great cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics. Three hook-and-loop straps on the natural leather upper make it easy to adjust the fit, while a buckle on the sling allows you to further customize the fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Sylt Sling Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex rubber insole molds to your foot over the first few days, providing a customized fit, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to help reduce stress on your knees, hips and spine.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels great against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Sylt Sling Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.