You’ll appreciate the custom-molded fit and heel-to-toe support in Finn Comfort Women's Stanford Mary Jane Shoes
Step out with customized comfort and casual style in this leather Mary Jane-inspired clog handcrafted in Germany. The anatomically correct insole, with a pronounced metatarsal arch, is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for a customized fit from heel to toe. The insole also offers great cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics. A hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to adjust the fit of the premium, natural leather upper, while leather lining surrounds your foot in softness. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Stanford Clogs:
- Removable, cork and latex rubber insole molds to your foot over the first few days, providing a customized fit, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to help reduce stress on your knees, hips and spine.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft on your foot.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Stanford Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex rubber insole and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.