Finn Comfort Women’s Sausalito Sling Sandals promote a smoother, more stable stride with a rocker bottom design
This handcrafted, casual sling sandal pairs European style with Finnamic rocker bottom construction. The flexible polyurethane outsole has a gently curved design, encouraging your foot to roll naturally from heel to toe. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. The premium, natural leather or metallic leather upper packs plenty of adjustability—two hook-and-loop straps over the foot and a buckled backstrap. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Sausalito Sling Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Buckled backstrap offers extra adjustability.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
- Gently curved rocker outsole promotes a natural walking motion from heel to toe for a more stable, balanced stride.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Sausalito Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.