Finn Comfort Women’s Ostende Lace-Up Shoes soothe your feet with a stretchable fit and diabetic-friendly comfort
Pamper your feet with the comfort and style of European craftsmanship in this casual lace-up. The premium, natural leather upper has stretch material in the big toe area, gently “giving” around the toe joint to help reduce pressure—great for those with bunions, swelling or sensitive feet. Luxuriously soft leather lining surrounds the foot with comfort. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Ostende Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Lace oxford styling allows you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural nappa leather lining feels soft against the skin.
- Stretch panel in the toe area helps ease pressure on bunions and swollen feet.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Ostende Lace-Up Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.