Adorable, exceptionally crafted Finn Comfort Women’s Nashville Slip-On Shoes offer a comforting experience with a more natural fit
Slip on this handcrafted low-heel shoe for your next casual outing where all-day comfort is a must. The removable cork and latex insole molds to your foot for anatomical support, or you can replace it with your own orthotic for added comfort. Enjoy a soft foot environment with the leather upper and leather lining, and get a better fit with an adjustable hook-and-loop strap on the instep. The flexible polyurethane outsole offers you great traction and shock absorption. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Nashville Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling, anatomical support.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Leather upper and lining offers a soft, naturally breathable foot environment.
- Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Nashville Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex rubber insole and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.