Finn Comfort Women’s Kasos Clogs custom-mold to the shape of your feet for a personalized fit
Treat your feet to this casual clog that’s handcrafted in Germany with comfort in mind. The anatomically correct insole, with a pronounced metatarsal arch, is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for a customized fit from heel to toe. The insole also offers great cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics. The premium, natural leather upper is detailed with stitching. A buckled instep strap lets you adjust the fit, and it can be worn as a backstrap to help hold the shoe in place. Premium leather lining surrounds your foot with softness. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Kasos Clogs:
- Removable, cork and latex rubber insole molds to your foot over the first few days, providing a customized fit, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to help reduce stress on your knees, hips and spine.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft on your foot.
- Buckled instep strap allows you to adjust the fit to the width of your foot.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Kasos Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex rubber insole and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.