Finn Comfort Women’s Ikebukuro Lace-Up Shoes gently rock your feet for a smoother, more stable stride
Sporty style gets enhanced with Finnamic rocker bottom construction in this lace-up shoe that’s handcrafted in Europe. The flexible polyurethane outsole has a gently curved design, encouraging your foot to roll naturally from heel to toe. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. The premium leather upper has a sporty look and adjustable lacing for a customized fit. Choose smooth, patent or metallic. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Ikebukuro Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Gently curved rocker outsole promotes a natural walking motion from heel to toe for a more stable, balanced stride.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Ikebukuro Lace-Up Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.