Finn Comfort Women’s Gomera Strappy Sandals gradually mold to your feet for customized comfort
Choose a strappy sandal that’s made in Germany with your comfort in mind! The anatomically correct insole, with a pronounced metatarsal arch, is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for a customized fit from heel to toe. The insole also offers great cushioning and support, or it can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics. The natural leather upper is designed with plenty of adjustability, featuring three hook-and-loop straps over the foot and a buckled backstrap that snaps in place for easy on / off. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Gomera Strappy Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex rubber insole molds to your foot over the first few days, providing a customized fit, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Three hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to help reduce stress on your knees, hips and spine.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels great against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Gomera Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.
About Finn Comfort:
Since 1982, Finn Comfort footwear has been handcrafted using materials from Mediterranean Oak trees, rubber trees, woven jute and organically tanned suede. The signature footbeds are anatomically contoured and ergonomically designed to gradually conform to the shape of your feet for customized comfort and support, from heel to toe.