Finn Comfort Women’s Charlotte Lace-Up Shoes gently conform to the shape of your feet for customized support
Handcrafted with European style, this casual lace-up oxford feels as good as it looks! The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. The premium, natural leather or metallic leather upper and leather lining are perforated on both sides of the foot, creating a cool, breathable foot environment and a sporty look, and adjustable lacing ensures a just-right fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Charlotte Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Lace oxford styling allows you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Charlotte Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.
About Finn Comfort:
Since 1982, Finn Comfort footwear has been handcrafted using materials from Mediterranean Oak trees, rubber trees, woven jute and organically tanned suede. The signature footbeds are anatomically contoured and ergonomically designed to gradually conform to the shape of your feet for customized comfort and support, from heel to toe.