Cradle your feet with a supportive, customized fit in Finn Comfort Women’s Catalina Slide Sandals
European craftsmanship blends casual style and comfort in this slide sandal. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. The premium leather upper comes in a variety of finishes—smooth, patent, metallic or snake print—and is fully adjustable with two hook-and-loop straps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Catalina Slide Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Catalina Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.