Finn Comfort Mira Slide Sandals gently conform to your feet for heel-to-toe cushioning support
European craftsmanship went into making this double strap slide, creating a casual sandal that both looks and feels great. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if needed. You’ll love the feel of the premium leather upper and lining. Plus, it’s fully adjustable with two hook-and-loop straps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Women’s Mira Slide Sandals:
- Removable, cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling support, or you can replace it with your own custom orthotic.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Women’s Mira Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: premium leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, leather-covered cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
About Finn Comfort:
Since 1982, Finn Comfort footwear has been handcrafted using materials from Mediterranean Oak trees, rubber trees, woven jute and organically tanned suede. The signature footbeds are anatomically contoured and ergonomically designed to gradually conform to the shape of your feet for customized comfort and support, from heel to toe.