Finn Comfort Men’s / Women’s 96100 Prevention Lace-Up Plain Toe Shoes deliver comforting support for extra sensitive feet
This casual lace-up shoe is specially designed to meet the comfort needs of sensitive feet. The leather upper features padded leather lining that provides an extra-soft interior. The cork and latex rubber insole actually molds to the shape of your foot within days of wear for anatomically contoured cushioning and support… or you can remove the insole to replace it with a custom orthotic. Walk with added confidence on the flexible polyurethane outsole that has great traction and shock absorption. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Men’s / Women’s 96100 Prevention Lace-Up Plain Toe Shoes:
- Leather upper with soft, padded leather lining offers a comfortable foot environment that’s great for sensitive feet.
- Cork and latex rubber insole molds to your foot over the first few days, providing a customized fit.
- Removable insole can be replaced with your own custom orthotic.
- Polyurethane outsole easily flexes with your foot, while a shock-absorbing heel cup helps reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Men’s / Women’s 96100 Prevention Lace-Up Plain Toe Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.
About Finn Comfort:
Since 1982, Finn Comfort footwear has been handcrafted using materials from Mediterranean Oak trees, rubber trees, woven jute and organically tanned suede. The signature footbeds are anatomically contoured and ergonomically designed to gradually conform to the shape of your feet for customized comfort and support, from heel to toe.