Experience foot-conforming comfort and support from heel to toe in Finn Comfort Men’s Baden 1009 Lace-Up Shoes
Quality European craftsmanship goes into making this casual lace-up shoe. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. The premium, natural leather upper and lining are perforated, creating a cool, breathable foot environment and a distinctive look. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Men’s Baden 1009 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling, anatomical support.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Men’s Baden 1009 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.