Finn Comfort Men’s Alamo 1288 Lace-Up Shoes cradle your feet with anatomically correct support from heel to toe
European craftsmanship goes into making this casual lace-up shoe that looks great and feels even better. The anatomically correct insole is made of cork and latex rubber that gradually conform to the shape of your foot for customized comfort and support from heel to toe. You can also remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic if desired. Topstitch accents give the premium, natural leather upper a retro-inspired sporty look you’ll love. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Finn Comfort Men’s Alamo 1288 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable cork and latex insole molds to your foot over the first few days for foot-cradling, anatomical support.
- Air channels in the leather-lined insole help keep feet cool and dry.
- Lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit to the width of your foot.
- Highly flexible polyurethane outsole features a shock-absorbing heel to soften your steps.
- Premium, natural leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Finn Comfort Men’s Alamo 1288 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.