FasciaDerm Recovery Strips redistribute pressure on the arch and heel to help relieve plantar fasciitis pain
Here’s an innovative approach to plantar fasciitis relief. Designed by an engineer, patented FasciaDerm Recovery Strips help relieve arch pain and heel pain with a system of two adhesive strips. The wider strip is placed vertically along the bottom of the foot, mimicking the plantar fascia—the band of connective tissue between the ball of foot and heel. The narrower strip wraps around the foot, supporting the arch. The strips work together to protect the plantar fascia and arch, redistribute arch and heel pressure and help relieve foot stress and pain, while allowing your foot to move naturally. The adhesive holds the strips in place as you move throughout the day, for up to 24 hours of wear per application.
Caution: Do not use over open wounds, infected or irritated skin. Remove immediately and discontinue use if you experience pain or discomfort in the foot or leg. Change stripes if they become wet. Do not use while sleeping or if you are pregnant, have diabetes, tendonitis, calf or Achilles tendon problems, circulation problems, back problems or recent surgery that would inhibit the application and removal of the product.
Features & Benefits of FasciaDerm Recovery Strips:
- Durable, breathable, woven synthetic fabric flexes and conforms to the foot to support the plantar fascia and arch, while allowing for natural foot movement.
- Pre-cut two strip system with adhesive offers easy application.
- Wider strip, applied vertically along the bottom of the foot, helps reduce stress on the plantar fascia.
- Narrower strip, applied around the arch, helps stabilize the middle of the foot.
- Split heel design wraps around the heel to help hold the wide strip in place.
Other Important Information About FasciaDerm Recovery Strips:
- Includes six sole strips and six arch strips.
- Material Content: synthetic fabric, adhesive.
- Made in USA.