FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve helps relieve swelling and pain with targeted compression
Get targeted compression to help relieve the heel pain of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arch pain and swelling. This foot sleeve has six targeted support zones with three levels of compression to provide the proper amount of support right where you need it. It starts with gentle compression at the ends for a comfortable, non-binding fit. Moderate compression around the ball of foot and heel eases the transition to firm compression at the arch and ankle, boosting circulation to help relieve foot pain and swelling. The lightweight nylon and spandex sleeve slips on easily and stretches to fit—great for wearing in shoes or as a sock in bed.
Caution: Do not wear on open wounds.
Features & Benefits of FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve:
- Six targeted support zones, starting at the toes and going up to the ankle, provide three levels of compression and support to the arch, plantar fascia and heel.
- Firm compression delivers the most support at the arch and ankle to help stimulate circulation.
- Moderate compression around the ball of foot and heel helps ease into the firm compression and prevents bunching over the foot.
- Gentle compression at ends of the sleeve offers non-binding comfort and helps enhance circulation.
- Lightweight nylon / spandex material is comfortable and easier to wear than most braces.
- Versatile sleeve can be worn as a sock at night or in shoes.
Other Important Information About FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve:
- Material Content: 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap. Air dry.