FootSmart Extra Comfort Ball-of-Foot Cushions comfort your forefoot with triple the cushioning
Not one, not two, but three layers of gel provide serious cushioning to the ball-of-foot. Layer one delivers allover forefoot padding. The second layer adds extra ball- of-foot cushioning. The third layer helps support the metatarsal arch and relieve pain, tingling and numbness caused by Morton’s neuroma. Slim design fits easily in most shoes.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Extra Comfort Ball-of-Foot Cushions:
- Three layers of cushioning help relieve ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia and Morton’s neuroma.
- First layer provides allover forefoot cushioning.
- Second layer offers extra cushioning directly under the metatarsal (ball-of-foot) bones.
- Third layer—a gel dome—delivers contoured metatarsal arch support to help alleviate the symptoms of Morton’s neuroma.
- Versatile, slim cushion can be worn in a variety of shoe styles, from high heels to flats.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic design helps prevent irritation.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Extra Comfort Ball-of-Foot Cushions:
- Material Content: thermoplastic elastomer gel.
- Made in USA.