Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint comfortably maintains the optimal level of stretch for plantar fasciitis relief while you sleep
This night splint features a semi-rigid plantar pad that positions your foot for the proper angle of dorsiflexion, while reducing discomfort along the sides of the foot. The integrated support shell and adjustable aluminum stay (support) work together to maintain the angle of the foot and lower leg at 85 to 90 degrees, providing relief from the pain of plantar fasciitis. Plus, the splint feels comfortable, thanks to cushiony soft Form Fit® padding and Flex Edge® cushioning that wraps around the edges of the splint to minimize pressure points.
Caution: Not intended for prolonged walking or weight bearing. Not recommended for those with diabetes or neuropathy of lower extremities.
Features & Benefits of Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint:
- Aluminum support inside the dorsal shell allows you to adjust the angle of dorsiflexion (amount of stretch) of the plantar fascia.
- Thermoformed Form Fit padding provides soft cushioning inside the splint, so it feels comfortable against the leg and foot.
- Flex Edge cushioning wraps over to the outside edges to eliminate pressure points while protecting sleeping partners.
- Full calf and heel padded strapping keeps the brace in place, so it won’t slide or rotate, for an undisturbed stretch throughout the night.
- Semi-rigid plantar pad maintains the stretch of the plantar fascia.
- Non-slip surface on plantar pad prevents slipping if you need to take a few steps.
Other Important Information About Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint:
- Material Content: co-polymer polypropylene thermoplastic elastomer, aluminum alloy, polyester, polyurethane foam, nylon.
- Care: Hand wash with mild detergent and cold water. Air dry. Do not use bleach or strong detergents.
- Measurements: 12" x 6 1/4" x 5".