Euroflex Men’s / Women’s Molded 3/4 Length Insoles help relieve pain in the forefoot and arch with lightweight cushioning and support
These slim, 3/4 length insoles deliver the cushioning and arch support you need with a lightweight feel. A metatarsal pad provides ball-of-foot cushioning, helping to relieve pressure, pain, burning and numbness caused by metatarsalgia. A flexible, longitudinal arch (located in the midfoot area) is designed to support the arch and align the foot, which helps prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). The insoles are slim enough to fit in most shoes, and you can easily move them from one pair of shoes to another.
Features & Benefits of Euroflex Men’s / Women’s Molded 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Slim, lightweight insole fits in most shoes.
- Metatarsal (ball-of-foot) pad helps relieve the pressure, pain, burning and numbness of metatarsalgia in the toe and ball-of-foot area.
- Flexible arch support aligns the foot to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Injection-molded polypropylene provides a stable, supportive base for the foot.
Other Important Information About Euroflex Men’s / Women’s Molded 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Material Content: injection-molded polypropylene.
- Made in Germany.