Ecco Women’s Yucatan Sandals maximize the power of every step with Ecco Receptor technology
Naturally support your stride with this comfort-packed sandal
Developed with the guidance of leading biomechanists, this “foot-friendly” sandal features a compression molded midsole with Receptor® technology for super shock absorption, while supporting the way your body moves naturally. The rubber outsole offers great traction, even over rough surfaces, and the neoprene lined nubuck leather upper offers a secure fit with three adjustable hook-and-loop straps.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Yucatan Sandals:
- Polyurethane midsole, featuring Receptor technology, supports and stabilizes your stride from heel strike to push-off.
- Dual-density CMEVA (compression molded EVA) footbed is made with allergy-friendly materials and treated with
- AgION® to control bacteria and odor, keeping feet cool and comfortable.
- Rubber outsole ensures durability, excellent support and great traction.
- Three hook-and-loop straps easily adjust across the toe area, instep and heel.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with neoprene lining molds to the foot.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Yucatan Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, neoprene upper lining, AgION treated CMEVA (compression molded EVA) insole and midsole, EWAS (exo-skeletal wraparound) shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.