Ecco Women’s Terra VG GTX Boots take you where you need to go with waterproof protection, plus sure-footed traction and support
This rugged boot makes a great choice for all your daily adventures, even in wet weather! The rich, oiled nubuck leather upper is lined with breathable, yet waterproof GORE-TEX® for a comfortably dry foot environment. Plus, it has a padded collar and tongue for extra comfort. The traction rubber outsole works with full-length Receptor® technology, which provides stability, guidance and support, helping to keep you confident on your feet. The lightweight polyurethane midsole and removable polyurethane insole cushion your steps. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Terra VG GTX Boots:
- Durable rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Full-length Receptor technology delivers stability, guidance and dynamic support throughout each step.
- Nubuck leather upper with GORE-TEX waterproof lining helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Terra VG GTX Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, GORE-TEX upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.