Relieve heel pain with Ecco technology in Ecco Women's RXP 3080 Running Shoes
This trainer is specifically designed to take pressure off your heel. A “Plantar Fascia Bridge” combines with a pronation control plate to support the plantar fascia and prevent stress that can cause heel pain. DynaThane®, a direct injection of polyurethane in the forefoot, offers extra cushioning and flexibility. Poron® pads in the heel and forefoot provide additional cushioning and absorb shock. Synthetic leather and polyester mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. For flat or normal arches.
Click here to view the Anatomy of the Ecco RXP 3080.
Click here to view the anti-pronation heel design .
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women's RXP 3080 Running Shoes:
- Plantar Fascia Bridge supports the plantar fascia ligament through the gait cycle.
- Triple-density EVA midsole provides optimal support.
- Direct-inject polyurethane in the forefoot adds shock absorption and durability.
- Poron pads, located in the heel and forefoot, cushion, while reducing shock and foot fatigue.
- Pronation control plate helps create a smooth walking gait.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction to keep steps steady.
- Highly breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper keeps foot cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women's RXP 3080 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and polyester mesh upper, polyester mesh upper lining, polyester sockliner, Poron pad heel and forefoot insole, triple density EVA midsole with DynaThane (injected polyurethane) forefoot, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.