Ecco Women’s RXP 3060 Athletic Shoes deliver heel pain relief!
This state-of-the-art shoe has everything you need to ease plantar fasciitis
When the plantar fascia (the band of tissue running along the bottom of your foot that connects your heel to the forefoot) becomes irritated, intense heel pain can result. Ecco has developed the RXP 3060, specifically designed to take pressure off your heel. A “plantar fascia bridge” combines with a pronation control plate to support the plantar fascia and prevent stress that can cause heel pain. A triple density EVA midsole offers added support while Dynathane®, a direct injection of polyurethane in the forefoot, offers extra cushioning and flexibility.
Click here to view the Anatomy of the Ecco RXP 3060.
Click here to view the anti-pronation heel design and plantar fascia bridge.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s RXP 3060 Athletic Shoes:
- Plantar fascia bridge supports the plantar fascia ligament during the gait cycle.
- Triple density EVA midsole provides optimal support during the stride.
- Encapsulated Dynathane direct injection polyurethane in the forefoot adds long-lasting shock absorption.
- Poron® pads, located in the heel and forefoot, cushion, absorb shock and reduce fatigue.
- Forefoot propulsion plate creates a smooth walking gait.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with special tread pattern provides traction, durability and slip resistance.
- Highly breathable mesh and synthetic leather overlays offer optimal climate control and stability.
- Top eyelet design allows for maximum fit heel lock lacing for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s RXP 3060 Athletic Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, textile upper lining and sockliner, Poron pad forefoot and heel insole, triple density EVA midsole with Dynathane (injected polyurethane) forefoot, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.