Go wherever your day takes you with the sure-footed traction and shock-absorbing comfort of Ecco Women’s Offroad Lite Sandals
Everyday adventures await you when you wear this sporty sandal. The traction rubber outsole is designed to grip the ground, whether you’re walking on the sidewalk or trekking off-road trails. Full-length Receptor® technology allows the direct-injected polyurethane midsole to flex with your foot, while absorbing shock. Plus, the dual-density CMEVA wave footbed comfortably massages your foot with each step. Hook-and-loop closures—two over the foot and one on the backstrap—make it easy to adjust the fit of the nubuck leather upper. Stretch neoprene lining enhances the fit.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Offroad Lite Sandals:
- Durable rubber outsole offers traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsole with full-length Receptor® technology delivers flexibility and shock absorption for long-lasting comfort.
- Dual-density, antimicrobial Agion-treated, CMEVA footbed features massaging waves that help keep feet comfortable all day long.
- Stretch neoprene lining conforms to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Offroad Lite Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, stretch neoprene upper lining, nubuck leather sockliner, CMEVA footbed, direct-injected polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.