Keep feet feeling great with breathability and lightweight, flexible comfort in Ecco Women’s Corse Slip-On Shoes
Not only does this classic leather loafer look great with almost anything, it also comes packed with comfort! The Ecco Comfort Fiber System insole, topped with a supple leather sockliner, cushions circulates air with every step, helping keep your feet comfortable, cool and dry. The shoe feels lightweight and flexible, thanks to the direct-injected polyurethane outsole. A built-in shank supports the arch.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Corse Slip-On Shoes:
- Leather upper is naturally soft, light and breathable, helping keep feet comfortable and dry.
- Removable insole with Ecco Comfort Fiber System absorbs moisture and circulates air around the foot as you walk for a cool, dry foot environment.
- AgION® treatment fights for bacteria and offers odor control.
- Built-in shank provides arch support.
- Direct-injected polyurethane outsole offers long-wearing durability and a lightweight, flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Corse Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / microfiber upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.