Ecco Women’s Biom Train 1.2 Cross Training Shoes let your feet move naturally with anatomically designed fit and support
Lace up this cross trainer whether you’re heading out for a walk or going to the gym! The last (shape) is anatomically designed, based on foot scans from over 2,500 people, providing full-length support that fits the natural shape of your foot. Plus, the shoe feels light on your feet, thanks to the ultra lightweight polyurethane sole. Rubber outsole inserts provide grip, helping keep you steady on your feet. Fabric upper easily conforms to your foot.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Biom Train 1.2 Cross Training Shoes:
- Polyurethane footbed and midsole help keep the shoe very lightweight.
- Non-marking rubber inserts on the outsole provide sure-footed traction.
- Anatomical last (shape) is based on over 2,500 foot scans, designed to create a shoe with full-length support and a great fit.
- Fabric upper laces up for a comfortable fit and offers a sleek look.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Biom Train 1.2 Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric upper and upper lining, polyurethane footbed and midsole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.