Ecco Women’s Biom Lite Sneakers offer a workout in every step!
This casual sneaker was created to help keep you moving in comfort. It features low to the ground construction, which places your foot in a more natural position, while the anatomical last (shape) supports the contours of your foot. It’s all light and flexible on your feet, thanks to the direct-injected polyurethane midsole and removable, microfiber-covered polyurethane insole. The fabric and mesh upper is crafted with all-over perforations that not only look great, they also help keep your feet comfortably cool. The lace-up bungee closure system gives you easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Biom Lite Sneakers:
- Fabric and mesh upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Removable, microfiber-covered, polyurethane insole offers added cushioning.
- Anatomical last (shape) supports the foot from heel to toe.
- Biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction promotes a natural walking motion.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Biom Lite Sneakers:
- Material Content: fabric and mesh upper, microfiber-covered polyurethane insole polyurethane / thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.