Walk on and off the golf course with comfort and confidence in Ecco Women’s Biom Hybrid Golf Shoes
This sporty, lace-up golf shoe is enhanced with advanced Ecco comfort technology. The Biom anatomical last (shape) is based on thousands of foot scans, creating a foot-hugging fit and feel. The leather upper is treated with water-resistant Hydromax™ to help keep moisture away from your feet. Plus, the shoe comes with two sets of laces—one to match the upper and one to match the outsole—so you can change up the look. You can count on sure-footed grip on and off the golf course, thanks to the molded traction pattern on the lightweight, durable thermoplastic polyurethane outsole. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Biom Hybrid Golf Shoes:
- Hydromax™ treatment on the leather upper provides water-resistant protection to help keep your foot dry.
- Leather upper offers long-lasting durability and a lightweight feel.
- Two sets of laces allow you to customize the look to match the color of the upper or the outsole.
- Biom anatomical last (shape) is designed to fit the contours of your foot.
- Durable thermoplastic polyurethane outsole features a molded traction pattern that grips the ground to help keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Biom Hybrid Golf Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.