Get back to a more natural stride in Ecco Women’s Biom Evo Trainer Plus Running Shoes
This sleek running shoe is designed with the shape of your foot in mind. It’s low to the ground, which places your foot in a more natural position, and the anatomical last (shape) supports the contours of your foot. It’s all light and flexible on your feet, thanks to the direct-injected rubber and polyurethane insole. The leather upper is crafted with allover perforations that not only look great, they also help keep your feet comfortably cool. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Biom Evo Trainer Plus Running Shoes:
- Direct-injected rubber / polyurethane outsole provides flexibility and a lightweight feel.
- Anatomical last (shape) supports the foot from heel to toe.
- Biomechanical, low-to-the-ground construction promotes a natural walking motion.
- Leather upper feels soft and breathable against your foot.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Biom Evo Trainer Plus Running Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, polyurethane footbed, rubber / polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.