Whether you walk or run, Ecco Women’s Biom Core Walking Shoes are ready for (just about) anything
Get fit with lightweight comfort in this versatile walking shoe. The biomechanical design is built on an anatomical last (shape) that offers full-length support. The lightweight polyurethane outsole with rubber inserts offers sure-footed grip for multifunction use, making this shoe a great choice for walking, running and other fitness sports. The mesh upper is reinforced, adding extra support. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Biom Core Walking Shoes:
- Polyurethane outsole helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- Non-marking rubber outsole inserts offer traction and durability.
- Biomechanical design with an anatomical last (shape) supports the natural contours of the foot.
- Mesh upper with reinforced support “hugs” the foot with a sock-like fit.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Biom Core Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric sockliner, foam insole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.