Ecco Women’s Babett Lux Tie Walking Shoes keep it cool and light in an updated classic look
Ecco improves upon the classic sneaker with this lace-up. It’s topped with a rich leather upper, complemented with perforated detail on the sides and a lace-up front, so you can adjust the fit. The leather-lined ECFS™ (Ecco Comfort Fiber System) insole adds cool, breathable comfort underfoot, or you can remove it to make room for your own orthotic. Plus, it all feels light and flexible on your feet, thanks to the direct-injected polyurethane outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Women’s Babett Lux Tie Walking Shoes:
- Leather upper looks great with perforated detail.
- Fabric lining is cushioned to feel soft against your foot.
- Removable, leather-lined insole with the Ecco Comfort Fiber System helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Direct-injected polyurethane outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts offers lightweight, flexible comfort with long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Ecco Women’s Babett Lux Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, Ecco Comfort Fiber System (polyurethane) insole, polyurethane outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.