Ecco Men's Seawalker Oxford Shoes — classic style enhanced with shock absorption and a lightweight feel
Slip into naturally soft, light and highly breathable leather in this classic four-eyelet oxford. The outsole feels light on your feet and flexes with your steps, but built with shock absorption to protect your knees, hips and back. A shock point in the heel absorbs impact where you feel it most.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Men's Seawalker Oxford Shoes:
- Full-grain leather upper is naturally soft, lightweight and highly breathable.
- Breathable leather linings absorb moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Comfort Fibre System increases air circulation to help keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Direct-inject, one-component polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and feels lightweight and flexible for a comfortable walking experience.
Other Important Information About Ecco Men's Seawalker Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, Comfort Fibre insole, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.