Walk with confidence in Ecco Men’s Light III Lace-Up Shoes with foot-stabilizing Receptor technology
When your stride needs some extra support, turn to this lace-up shoe. The built-in, Ecco Receptor® technology mimics your natural foot movement for improved stability, while helping to reduce foot fatigue. Feel the comfort of the removable, foam insole that cushions from heel to toe. The leather upper has a breathable fabric lining that wicks away moisture to help keep your foot dry, while the durable, Performance Rubber 4.0™ provides great traction for confident steps.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Men’s Light III Lace-Up Shoes:
- Leather upper with breathable fabric lining delivers a comfortable foot environment.
- Performance Rubber 4.0 outsole offers sure-footed traction and durability.
- Direct-injected, polyurethane midsole delivers a combination of flexibility and shock absorption.
- Receptor technology in the footbed helps support and stabilize your stride.
Other Important Information About Ecco Men’s Light III Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, foam insole, polyurethane midsole, Rubber 4.0 outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.