Take the road less traveled in Ecco Biom Ultra Quest GTX Trail Running Shoes
Your feet will be ready to pound the pavement, treadmill or even the most rugged terrain with this shoe, designed with natural stride enhancement in mind. The biomechanical design lets your foot flex naturally for an easier walk. The direct-injected rubber / polyurethane outsole delivers a sure-footed grip, while working with the removable fabric insole to cushion your steps. Rain or shine, your feet will stay cool and dry thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX® lining. The lightweight, man-made / mesh upper offers a breathable foot environment that’s still flexible.
Features & Benefits of Ecco Biom Ultra Quest GTX Trail Running Shoes:
- Multi-functional rubber / polyurethane outsole with an engineered sole pattern allows for great grip and traction on rugged surfaces.
- Direct-injected rubber / polyurethane outsole provides sure-footed traction and long-lasting cushioning.
- Biomechanical design offers flexibility, allowing for a natural walking motion.
- Man-made upper features open mesh inserts for extra breathability.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining ensures a cool, dry and comfortable foot environment.
Other Important Information About Ecco Biom Ultra Quest GTX Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber / polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
For nearly 50 years, Ecco has persistently explored ways to make lighter and more flexible shoes. This has been accomplished by combining traditional handcrafting methods with modern technologies like the Ecco Comfort Fiber System™ insole that offers breathability to help keep the foot dry.