Earthies Women’s Tarnow Pumps give you a comfortable lift with cushioning and support
The secret to feeling as good as you look is the contoured footbed in this classic pump. It’s designed with a cupped heel, anatomic arch support and cradled toe area that work together to support the foot and distribute weight evenly, while injected latex rubber cushioning softens your steps. The leather or suede upper will flatter your foot with sleek lines, while a slight platform helps make the heel height feel more comfortable.
Features & Benefits of Earthies Women’s Tarnow Pumps:
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a comfortable position.
- Graduated, anatomic arch is contoured for great support from heel to forefoot.
- Cradled toe bar evenly distributes weight away from the forefoot.
- Injected latex rubber footbed cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About Earthies Women’s Tarnow Pumps:
- Heel Height: 3 1/4".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, injected latex rubber footbed, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, polyurethane / rubber / thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.