Earthies Women’s Salerno Too Sandals take your style up to a comfortable new level with contoured, cushioned footbeds
Here’s a casual wedge sandal that both looks and feels oh-so-good on your feet! The magic lies in the contoured footbed. It’s designed with a cupped heel, anatomic arch support and cradled toe area that work together to support the foot and distribute weight evenly. Plus, injected latex cushioning softens your steps. Criss-cross, full-grain leather straps with a decorative buckle at the forefoot deliver a sophisticated look, while the hook-and-loop backstrap offers easy adjustability for a customized fit. The leather-covered wedge, accented with jute trim, gives you a lift.
Features & Benefits of Earthies Women’s Salerno Too Strappy Sandals:
- Cradled toe area evenly distributes weight away from the forefoot.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a comfortable position.
- Graduated, anatomic arch is contoured for great support from heel to forefoot.
- Breathable leather lining feels soft against the skin.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Earthies Women’s Salerno Too Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, injected latex footbed, polyurethane midsole, polyurethane / rubber / thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.