Earthies Women’s Forteena Lace-Up Oxford Shoes elevate a classic look with well-cushioned comfort
What’s the secret to the comfort in this beautiful oxford pump? It’s the Earthies wellness footbed, which is designed with a cupped heel, anatomic arch support and cradled toe area that work together to support the foot and distribute weight evenly. A layer of dual-density latex rubber cushioning softens your steps. The hidden platform works with the curved, leather-covered heel to give you a lift, while the traction outsole grips the ground to keep your steps confident. The burnished leather upper laces up to fit comfortably, and is detailed with subtle perforations and piping.
Features & Benefits of Earthies Women’s Forteena Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a comfortable position.
- Graduated, anatomic arch is contoured for great support from heel to forefoot.
- Cradled toe bar evenly distributes weight away from the forefoot.
- Premium leather upper and lining provide breathability to help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Earthies Women’s Forteena Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 3 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, injected latex footbed, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, ABS plastic / rubber / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.