A classic style gets cradled comfort in Earthies Alora Loafers
Traditional lines of a loafer meet cushioned support with this simple slip-on that’s perfect for everyday wear. The extra cushy comfort lies in the contoured footbed that’s designed with a cupped heel, anatomic arch support and cradled toe area that work together to support the foot and distribute weight evenly. Plus, the traction rubber outsole keeps you confident on your feet. You’ll also love the clean look of the buckle detailing on the soft suede upper.
Features & Benefits of Earthies Alora Loafers:
- Cradled toe area evenly distributes weight away from the forefoot for underfoot comfort.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a comfortable position.
- Graduated, anatomic arch is contoured for support from heel to forefoot.
Other Important Information About Earthies Alora Loafers:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, polypropylene midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
Earth contemporary styling is complemented by four key comfort features in every shoe. The foam footbed is made of multi-density latex for pronounced cushioning. Reinforced arch support helps feet feel stable. Extra padding in the heel helps absorb shock. And a leather socklining enhances breathability.