Earth Women’s Spindrift Mary Jane Shoes — a contemporary take on a classic silhouette with contoured, cushioned comfort
This casual style puts a new spin on the classic Mary Jane, complete with plenty of comfort underfoot. The magic lies in the thick, leather-wrapped footbed that’s made with multi-density latex rubber for heel-to-toe cushioning. It also features a shock-absorbing, padded heel and contoured arch support for added comfort. The buttery soft, full-grain leather upper wraps the foot with wide criss-cross straps, featuring a hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustability. A sculpted wedge adds height without compromising stability, while the polyurethane outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Spindrift Mary Jane Shoes:
- Padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the foot.
- Multi-density latex cushioning provides extra comfort underfoot.
- Leather lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against bare skin.
- Polyurethane outsole with a synthetic rubber insert provides traction and durability, as well as extra cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Spindrift Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, multi-density latex rubber footbed, polyurethane / synthetic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.