Earth Women’s Redwood Ankle Boots soften up a classic, casual style with extra cushioned comfort!
Do you like the look of biker boots, but want something more comfortable? This casual ankle boot is the style for you! The footbed is layered with multi-density latex foam cushioning from heel to toe. Plus, it has extra padding in the heel to absorb shock and a reinforced arch support to promote a natural walk. A decorative buckle at the ankle and stud details along the heel give the leather upper an edgy, motorcycle-inspired look, while an inside zipper makes it easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Redwood Ankle Boots:
- Foam-padded heel absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the foot and promotes a natural walking motion.
- Multi-density latex foam cushioning provides extra comfort underfoot.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole delivers traction for a confident stride.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Redwood Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed, polyurethane foam midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Earth contemporary styling is complemented by four key comfort features in every shoe. The foam footbed is made of multi-density latex for pronounced cushioning. Reinforced arch support helps feet feel stable. Extra padding in the heel helps absorb shock. And a leather socklining enhances breathability.