Earth Women’s Jacaranda Sling Sandals treat your feet to cushioned comfort done in sophisticated style
The secret to the comfort in this great-looking sling sandal is in the leather-wrapped, thick foam footbed. It features extra cushioning in the heel, an arch cookie that molds to the contours of your foot, and a cupped heel that helps keep the foot in a properly supported position. Laser cut-outs add a distinctive look to the leather upper, which features an adjustable buckle backstrap for a comfortable fit. A low, sculpted heel adds height without compromising stability, while the polyurethane outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Jacaranda Sling Sandals:
- Arch cookie supports the arch, promoting a natural walking motion.
- Dual foam cushioning in the heel absorbs shock with each step.
- Cupped heel helps hold the foot in a natural position.
- Leather-wrapped footbed wicks away perspiration to help keep your foot dry.
- Polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert provides traction and durability, as well as cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Jacaranda Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, multi-density latex midsole, polyurethane outsole with synthetic rubber insert.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.