Earth Women’s Gardenia Slide Sandals bring you enhanced comfort with a feminine flair
Slide right into cushiony comfort! This full-grain leather sandal was designed with plenty of comfort in mind, thanks to the leather-wrapped footbed that’s constructed of multi-density, latex foam cushioning in the heel and a reinforced arch cookie that molds to the contours of your foot. A low, heel adds height without compromising stability, while the thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction for a confident walk.
Features & Benefits of Earth Women’s Gardenia Slide Sandals:
- Reinforced arch cookie supports the arch, promoting a natural walking motion.
- Multi-density latex foam cushioning in the heel absorbs shock with each step.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction, durability and cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Earth Women’s Gardenia Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with leather cleaner or polish dry cloth. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Earth contemporary styling is complemented by four key comfort features in every shoe. The foam footbed is made of multi-density latex for pronounced cushioning. Reinforced arch support helps feet feel stable. Extra padding in the heel helps absorb shock. And a leather socklining enhances breathability.